HOW TO USE
Haritaki is available in various forms. Be it avaleha, churna or vati, one can take it by infusing it in warm water or milk or in the form of a decoction or tea. Try to take this powder in the specified way given below to reap its benefit.
- In the spring season, consume it with honey.
- In summers, it can be taken along withjaggery.
- In the monsoons, consume haritaki with rock salt.
- In autumn, it can be ingested with desi kand or mishri.
- In early winters, try to consume it with ginger, and in late winters take it alongside long pepper (gaja pippali)